Vacancy: graphic designer
Graphic designer (m/f)
32 – 40 hours per week
As a full service design studio within the advertising industry, Cubic Mill is active in developing and implementing identities, campaigns and actions. We are looking for a graphic designer who will strengthen and expand our business unit. An enthusiastic, energetic person with a passion for the online world and helping businesses grow.
As a graphic designer, you and the team are responsible for coming up with concepts and designing products for our brand. Because of your passion for the profession, you are aware of the innovations and developments that take place in the market. You have the creativity to think in concepts and take control of this, and then start designing the corresponding design work. You also actively think along about how e.e.a. can be marketed and convey this to our customers with enthusiasm. You are enthusiastic, inspire, share your vision and want to make everything more beautiful and better down to the smallest details.
Are you graphically strong and do you have a passion for designing/designing? Are you bursting with creative ideas and can you put yourself in the target group and translate this from concept to product? Then we are looking for you!
Within our customer portfolio you will work in particular on:
- Brand design
- Printed matter
- Social Media
- Website design
- Other output that requires design
This can be stand-alone or in a campaign context.
- Hands-on mentality;
- MBO or HBO working and thinking level with a graphic background;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in running projects independently from A to Z;
- Excellent knowledge of the entire Adobe CS package (Adobe InDesign CS, Adobe Illustrator CS, and Adobe Photoshop CS);
- You are creative, work meticulously and you have an eye for detail;
- You are solution-oriented, flexible and stress-resistant and proactive in tackling new creative opportunities;
- You are strong in communication and result-oriented. You have a high sense of responsibility, maintain an overview and can quickly switch between different current projects;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Excellent working conditions, a salary that is tailored to the work (in accordance with the COLLECTIVE LABOR AGREEMENT) and conviviality during all kinds of team activities. You will work in a fast-growing and successful organization, in which there is a pleasant and collegial working atmosphere with short lines of communication. A varied position, in which there is a lot of room for your own initiative and where you can make a difference with a young and enthusiastic team.
- An enthusiastic, close-knit and creative team
- Good, guidance
- Excellent salary and secondary conditions
- Room for personal ambitions
Type of job
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: €2.000,00 – €3.500,00 per month
- Day shift
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible working hours
Types of additional fees:
- Holiday pay
- Case Laptop
Work location: Overschiestraat 182, 1062 XK Amsterdam